Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 9 Report Card

This day was very full. I survived the dental office and the flu shot, but I'm feeling both. Plus, you know how, when you have something new in your mouth, your tongue just travels over there time and time again, just to check it out? I think my tongue is raw from that. Am I alone in my struggles?
I found my stability pods! See how lovely they are? 
I did have a hard time getting to the challenges this evening. I ate when I got home and, really, who wants to do burpees on a full stomach? I will admit right now *spoiler alert* that at least one of my challenges has to wait until tomorrow.

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- This was nice and easy. I do so love downdog.

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- These are getting really easy, but that number 9 pose hurt my knee. Won't be doing that one again.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- Oye! Oye! Oye! These are going to make me puke.

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- The new one again. endothermic: characterized by or causing the absorption of heat.
Endothermic reactions are often described as reactions that "feel cold," and they contrast with exothermic reactions, in which heat is released. Reliving my chemistry classes.

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- These are challenging, but I believe they're working well!

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- Hello, tomorrow, you'll do just fine for doubling-up. I'm a sleepy bear...

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Ninety seconds is a long time. I tried cuddling the cat during this time, but the noises I make
slowly but surely making my way down the wall scared her. I bled. I finished, however, and for that, I take a bow.


30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Look at my hand up there! My pods might have to be retired from this exercise. That was just plain weird. Also, don't attempt planks wearing socks. You're welcome.

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- I'm going to do these tomorrow. It's a rest day, anyway, so I won't be doubling my efforts.

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- These are working my butt, no doubt, but I feel it in my calf muscles, as well. I look forward to these. Odd.

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- Myself at 15? I was so awesome...just like my child!  This one is better at art, though.

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- Although late in posting, I did it. I'm not as hilarious today, I know, but it takes energy to be hilarious. I don't even have the energy to drink out of a cup without dribbling out of both sides of my mouth. I'll blame the dentist for my overworked, overstretched lips.

Tomorrow is another day, and man, I can't wait to sleep tonight!  Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!