Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 15 Report Card

Ready to scoot!
Ah, Monday. It's one of those special days that happens once a week that seems to bring out the grump in us all. Not me! This was the Monday that I broke out my new boots in preparation for the dude ranch and strutted around the yard. I don't have cow poo to kick just yet, but I'm workin' on it. But seriously, these are so cute, I don't wanna kick poo. I guess I'll continue to be a drugstore cowgirl for now.

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- What is this torture?! I haven't yet completed my Journey to Splits, and this challenge is telling me to just go ahead and do a couple?  Nonsense. I faked these and checked them off anyway. Like gifts, it's the thought that counts...at least for the stretches today.

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- Still on my Journey, right 30 Day Flexibility Challenge?! Ooooo, the day 15 extra is also a fave of mine.  Love that stretch.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- This is getting up into 'need a bucket beside you' territory. I have thrown up working out several times in my life, but learned the warning signs of impending doom so I can avoid it if at all possible. I know the build-up getting to this point is small enough to make it seeeeeeem easy, but I'm someone who is just now returning to something other than walking. I'll keep at it and relish my rest days.

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- Changed it.  onerous: oppressively burdensome; having obligations or responsibilities that outweigh the benefits. I have potentially onerous challenges on this list. First on the list? 125 reverse flies! lol

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Let's just say I'm looking forward to rest day. I might have to break these up from here on out.

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- Should be a very comfy evening with a fresh bed! I sprinkled baking powder all over the mattress and let it be for an hour, then vacuumed it up!

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Two sessions for this. Not bad, but still a challenge.

30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Two sessions because the forearm one, as has been mentioned before, is much harder.  Did one on forearms and one on hands.

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- These are getting easier. I suppose I could up the weight.

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- Nice and challenging, but doesn't make me puke. I like this.

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- I think we're at the stage where even saying hello might be considered harsh.  Ah, teens.

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- I feel like I'm getting later and later with these. It's like the cold has made it hard for me to type or something.

I'm pretty stoked! I'm half-way finished with these challenges. I'll be sure to approach the remaining days with lots of gusto, but I know there will be a few days that will be a challenge, as I'll be oot and aboot and not near my workout stuff. I'll have my list of things I can do without equipment with me and get that stuff done, but will either have to get up early (!!?) or wait until midnight to get it done (thus waiting until then to update my blog). I'm thinking out loud here...

By the way, I'll have pretty cool updates for Saturday and Sunday. So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!