Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 11 Report Card

My sister L gave me this Jane Austen mug, and I filled it with coffee this evening, then emptied it so I could function.
I did NOT want to move in this direction today. I had a long, busy day that ended late and I seriously came home and sat and stared at nothing. I wanted to go to sleep but that would screw up my entire sleep schedule, or what little of it remains. Thank goodness for husbands that say a few words of encouragement...and coffee. Yes, I drank coffee late today just to get me going. I hope I can sleep in a few hours!

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- Had a chance to try out the new Child's Pose...and I love it. Aaahh! You know, I could probably just do all of these all the time and not worry about challenging myself with them.

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- I love that day 11 stretch. I'm still pretty limber in that respect.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- Hooo, boy! It's like I just sprinted around a track! I get slower as I go. I don't think I'm supposed to do that... Of course, I've had wiggly knee all day today, so I'll just go in the direction of 'I needed to be slow.'

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- The original! dross: the scum that forms on the surface of molten metal; waste or foreign matter; something that is base, trivial or inferior. Probably won't use this one much, unless I take a cue from their example and describe Nicolas Cage's career ledger. *eewwww, buuuuuurrrrrn* I mean, my ledger is stellar, to be sure.

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Yeesh! Superman is a challenge. I breathe heavily after them anyway, but after a full minute, I need a medic...and a fan.

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- Point blank: did not clean today. The end.

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- I broke this up into two 55 second sessions before I remembered math. First session was 55 seconds, and the second one was a measly 15. Nothing broke this time, so I'll take it.

30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Using the hand weights to make my wrists more comfortable was my best idea evar. I did 60 seconds without a shake or pain.

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- First set was tough. This is a consecutive arm workout day, remember? Also, I had a flu shot this week and have to whine about it a little. *whine* Surprisingly, the other sets were easier.

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- Still love these.

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- I said my words and she literally ran away.  Awww...  LOL!  Of course,  it was after she'd knocked some things over, so perhaps she thought I was about to punish her for her inherited clumsiness.

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- Once I get started, I'm okay. I have a problem coming up with a good picture lately. Maybe when I'm pleased with my outfit, I'll have the kinder take a pic of me rockin' a plank or doing the actual splits (ha ha!).

Anybody participating in the huge Powerball thing? I can't wrap my head around $1 billion, if it comes to that. Yeah, yeah, tons of it will not end up in the bank account of the winner, but still, putting that amount in the 'taxable income' portion of the 1040EZ would make one giggle.

See you Friday, earlier than this, one assumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!