Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 12 Report Card

Young tomatoes and eggplants in soil-less bags. Amazing set-up!  I'll have this on my land at some point.

I was a farmer today. I went to a mini-farm that grows tons of things a variety of ways: hydroponically, soil-less bags, containers with actual soil, etc. I am so glad I was introduced to this amazing place, and try to volunteer there once a week.

Today, I spent a good deal of my time raking up busted tomatoes and clearing the walkway for foot traffic. I would say I spent over an hour alone with that task. Mind you, it was supposed to be an off day for my poor, poor arms.  ha ha!  Needless to say, when I returned home, a nap was in order. I think I set a record with this one, people.

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- I just want to add another 20 seconds to each pose. Might just do that from here on out.

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- Pose 12 was okay, but I didn't look like the pic. I was a little bendy.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- Ouch.

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- This one, ,again. rugose: full of wrinkles. I like the 'rugose visage' in the second sentence.

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Day of rest.  I invoked nap time.

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- Nope. This is what weekends are for...at least this weekend.

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Broke this into two sessions again. Wonder what the magic number will be for three sessions!

30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- A minute and a half of lovely contemplation of my yoga mat. I need to rinse it off. My dog loves it. Also, this one semi-hurt my palms. Isn't there a solution out there?  Anybody?

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- Another day of rest? Added to my nap time...

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- Ten of each. I guess I can't point my toes at all anymore. The cramping of my toes is getting out of hand. It's creepy.

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- Indeed. Many days, that's all I can do.

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- I think this update was a little lazy. I'm probably still napping.  More likely, however, is that I'm thinking about a couple of future posts about the farm. There is so much coolness there, and I want to show it to you, right here!

I will admit, yes, to having a large, large nap today. Farming is hard, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!