Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 16 Report Card

Weird Florida 1 of 12
Above is one of the Weird Florida things we went to see this past weekend. It's called 'Muse of Discovery' by Meg White. On the Weird Florida site, they call it the Half-Buried Giant Woman. It would've been cool to see it at night, since her blanket of greenery appears to be decorated with lights.

Guess what that means?  It means I get to check something off my personal challenges for the year.  Only eleven more Weird Florida things to go this year!  Now, for part 16 of my 30 day challenges!

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- Today, I'm not tortured and enjoyed myself.  *yay*

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- Put some official yoga moves in today.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- *pant, pant* I broke that up. I can't run a marathon just yet.

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- I went to the original pin page. rutilant: having a reddish glow.

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Rest day. There are too few of these for this challenge, I must say.

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- Aww! D did this yesterday. Very sweet.

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Getting close to the three-session mark with these. What's your max on these? Is anyone else doing these?

30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Two sessions again, but really, the forearm plank is making this hard.

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- Day off! For the record, I would like a day when ALL physical work-out challenges allow me to veg.

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- The side-view is pretty awesome these days!

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- C at 25. Driving. Working. Paying a mortgage. Whoa, you guys.

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- Can you tell which days I'm feeling less than motivated with my words? I guess the good thing is that I'm meeting the challenge, and that's awesome. I know I won't be updating every single day once the challenges are over. Getting the feel of posting is the preferred outcome.

My husband found a hot dog place near his work. I think we'll visit in the next couple of weeks, so be expecting some pics of wacky dogs, you guys. I'll try to include the list of ingredients, just in case anyone wants to recreate said wacky dogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!