Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 4 Report Card

Time to pack up the decorations...and 2015
At this point, I have figured out which challenges I'm going to have an easy time completing, and which challenges are going to make me snarl. Have you figured it out?

- 30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- I think my mind is also getting a workout with this challenge, trying to figure out all these moves. Today, however, they are pretty much yoga moves that I like, so no problem...except my favorite: child's pose. Can't get there anymore as my knee won't bend like that. *cries*

- 30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- Am I turning a corner? Are my ligaments forgiving me? Maybe...but Snap, Crackle and Pop aren't just for breakfast anymore. They are accompanying me on my journey to the splits.

- 30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- I think these are my jam! Boom-chucka-lucka-lucka! I'm going to have to put Nilla in the kennel for these, though, because dog drool and burpees don't mix. Gah-ROSS!

- 30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- I think this one is hitting home. reticulate: resembling a net or network. It brings to mind reticulated, as in reticulated pythons, as in those things that someone had as a pet and then just let them loose in Florida and now they're wreaking havoc down here. *deep breath*

- 30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Rest day! Why, thank you!

- 30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- This is a weird order of things to me. Scrub the refrigerator before you go through and find expired food?  No. I've taken a stand and re-ordered this one. Today was the 'throw out' day, and tomorrow will be the scrub and organize day.

- 30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Forty seconds is rilly, rilly hard. My knees started knocking at 36 and wouldn't stop.  Horrid.  Is it cheating to break these seconds into two, four or eight different sessions?

- 30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Thirty seconds. I'm bored. What should I think about during this time? Resolutions? Okay. First one? Build a house. 28 seconds left...

- 30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- Another day off. I keep flexing in front of the mirror.

- 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- Workin' it! NOT flexing in front of the mirror. I have my limits.

- 30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- I might fail on this one. She doesn't sleep much.  ha ha!

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- I think I've set a record for myself. Is this helping anybody? If it is, great. If not, it's at least helping me.

Is everyone ready to make resolutions? I've seen a trend lately to avoid it all. I try to make changes throughout the year, so the New Year event just makes it an official day for lining up at the starting line. I wish you luck if you are making changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!