Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 4 Report Card

Time to pack up the decorations...and 2015
At this point, I have figured out which challenges I'm going to have an easy time completing, and which challenges are going to make me snarl. Have you figured it out?

30 Day Flexibility Challenge
 -- I think my mind is also getting a workout with this challenge, trying to figure out all these moves. Today, however, they are pretty much yoga moves that I like, so no problem...except my favorite: child's pose. Can't get there anymore as my knee won't bend like that. *cries*

30 Day Journey to Splits
 -- Am I turning a corner? Are my ligaments forgiving me? Maybe...but Snap, Crackle and Pop aren't just for breakfast anymore. They are accompanying me on my journey to the splits.

30 Day Burpee Challenge
 -- I think these are my jam! Boom-chucka-lucka-lucka! I'm going to have to put Nilla in the kennel for these, though, because dog drool and burpees don't mix. Gah-ROSS!

30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
 -- I think this one is hitting home. reticulate: resembling a net or network. It brings to mind reticulated, as in reticulated pythons, as in those things that someone had as a pet and then just let them loose in Florida and now they're wreaking havoc down here. *deep breath*

30 Day Back Challenge
 -- Rest day! Why, thank you!

30 Day Cleaning Challenge
 -- This is a weird order of things to me. Scrub the refrigerator before you go through and find expired food?  No. I've taken a stand and re-ordered this one. Today was the 'throw out' day, and tomorrow will be the scrub and organize day.

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
 -- Forty seconds is rilly, rilly hard. My knees started knocking at 36 and wouldn't stop.  Horrid.  Is it cheating to break these seconds into two, four or eight different sessions?

30 Day Plank Challenge
 -- Thirty seconds. I'm bored. What should I think about during this time? Resolutions? Okay. First one? Build a house. 28 seconds left...

30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
 -- Another day off. I keep flexing in front of the mirror.

30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
 -- Workin' it! NOT flexing in front of the mirror. I have my limits.

30 Day Mom Challenge
 -- I might fail on this one. She doesn't sleep much.  ha ha!

- 30 Day Blog Challenge
 -- I think I've set a record for myself. Is this helping anybody? If it is, great. If not, it's at least helping me.

Is everyone ready to make resolutions? I've seen a trend lately to avoid it all. I try to make changes throughout the year, so the New Year event just makes it an official day for lining up at the starting line. I wish you luck if you are making changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!