Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

30 Day Challenge Extravaganza!


I am a list maker. I'm not sure if I've revealed that fact about myself, but it's true. I like to make a list and cross things off, and the more things I cross off, the more accomplished I feel. I could very well go outside to get the mail, see trash in the neighbors yard, pick it up, then add 'good deed' to my list, just to cross it off.

Over the past few years, I have noticed a cornucopia of 30 Day Challenges all over Pinterest, Facebook and, let's face it, blogs...yes, hello. The subject line alone means what's about to happen shouldn't come as a surprise.

I'm a Libra, and if you know anything about them, you know the stereotype is that we have a hard time making decisions. We keep weighing the pros and cons of each possible choice until we find ourselves in analysis paralysis. I hope insurance covers that.

Moving on..

I'm just going to give in. I'm doing lots of challenges at once. Who's with me?

Here's a list of what I'll be doing for the next 30 days...starting tomorrow:

- 30 Day Flexibility Challenge, and on that note...
- 30 Day Journey to Splits (I haven't challenged myself in this area, perhaps for good reason)
- 30 Day Burpee Challenge
- 30 Day Vocabulary Challenge
- 30 Day Back Challenge
- 30 Day Cleaning Challenge
- 30 Day Wall Sit Challenge
- 30 Day Plank Challenge
- 30 Day Arm Sculpting Challenge
- 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
- 30 Day Mom Challenge

Oh, ma garsh, why are there so many exercises on this thing?! E-gads!

If I survive each day, I'll report back with both the challenge and my experience with it. If you know me, you know I have a problem with one of my knees, so if the challenge calls for 50 squats and I only do 2 before my kneecap slides off, pat me on the back anyway. Mkay?

Oh!  And since I'll be reporting back daily, I'll add this one:

- 30 Day Blog Challenge

I anticipate blogging more anyway next year, since we hope to begin building the house. I'll be annoying the builder and tradespeople with visits and calls for 'smile!' on a regular basis, and will keep you apprised of the progress.  Exciting!

Until then, I'm going to be challenged.  I'm challenging. How should I say that?  Either of those ways sounds as though I'm quite a pill.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!