Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Exercise is coming back

I will admit to not feeling well for about a month now.  I can eat apples and eggs and toast.  Boom.  That's my diet.  I'm dealing with it, and am working with my doctor to figure it all out.  In the meantime, I'm getting back to my regular routine of walking.  See my cute shoes?


When I walk, I sometimes have a friend with me.  Well, with me until we get to the house with the little dogs.  Here's my friend, who just woke up.


I only walked a little over a mile today, but with very few calories banked for such a thing, I think I'm good.

What's your usual workout?

3 comments:

  1. I'm dog sitting this month, so I have added a brisk 45 min walk to my morning routine. Other than that, I get a good upper body workout in the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!