Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Saturday, March 5, 2016

I'm gonna explain...

Smiling through the pain...
So, all those who have followed my progress with the challenges will wonder why I stopped abruptly a while back. Welp...several reasons:

1. I didn't win the billion dollars the lottery had up for grabs, so, of course, depression...
2. I volunteered to work the Highland Games for a few days.
3. I hurt myself.

My version of hurting myself can look pretty benign. It can look like I pivoted slightly or even just straightened my leg. Yep, I can straighten my leg and not be able to walk for a few days. So, when I pair that with lots of challenges that actually test the control I have over my leg, I come out looking like a wimp.

I am trying to recover, and once I do, I'll pick up where I left off. I will probably use lots of kinesio tape and wraps and pain meds and cortisone shots (okay, maybe not lots of these), but I'll finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!