Featured Post

Fabric Covered Binders

Since I'm not able to do my three hour workouts this month, I've decided to tackle some of the 2016 Personal Challenges . This one w...

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Step In a Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day

Today is a day set aside for splashing friends if they happen to get close enough to your puddle.  I sometimes take things literally, so I shake my head when I see 'step in a puddle' as you really can't splash anyone when you step into a puddle.  You have to stomp, either with one clown foot or with two feet together, combining the latter with a cute sideways hop.  Dudes cannot be cute, so you are left with the clown foot method.  Good luck with that...

Awaiting rain
Sadly, we have no puddles about.  I think this day would be more fun than Talk Like a Pirate Day (Septemberrrr 19th), if we had puddles.  There should be a movement where we ask for funding for a puddle park.  That would be a fairly easy park to build -- wavy concrete and retracting sprinkler heads, and probably some additive to prevent slips, because someone always has to run on wet concrete, don't they?

On another note entirely, avoid this 'funk' that has invaded this nation.  I was down for two weeks, and I'm still coughing.  I'm getting a great ab workout, however, so there is a bright side.

1 comment:

  1. Since most people don't know when "Step in a puddle and splash your friends day" really is, I'm sure you could get away with it any day, and then if they go to look it up, plea brain fog on not remembering the correct day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!